Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$43.84+ $3.49 shipping

This CD is a great addition to any collection. It really shows off the best Alkaline Trio has to offer and is a better gateway CD for people who have never heard them. However since they have now released Crimson Delux I suggest paying the extra 5 dollars for the bonus material. It's certainly worth it.
Side note: I'm not sure what the previous reviewer was talking about as the band members names are Matt, Dan, and Derek. There is no Mike.
on May 24, 2005
Crismon is the best CD Alkaline Trio have written. The CD flows much more perfectly than Good Mourning. The vocals of Mike and Dan are much more mature and mellow. The Trio still write metaphors through death, but with this CD, it is much more catchy. Crismon is more like From Here To Infimary, but darker. Not as heavy as Maybe I'll Catch Fire, but still has it crashing chorus'. A must buy as this CD shows the true talent of Alkaline Trio.
on March 24, 2006
Great CD. I don't think it actually left my CD player all summer, now that I think about it.
Haha, I love Mike! He's way better than Matt, Dan, and Derek