Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on February 28, 2018
DVD was Delivered exactly as I was informed. Great Movie also! The last time I had watched this movie was when it came out. I was so excited to find it on Amazon.
on June 24, 2017
Pas de version française de Le secret est dans la sauce.
2 people found this helpful
on June 4, 2014
There are few movies that i call.."made by God"....this is one of them. A timeless story. For everyone, about one of the most influential country singer of our time. Sissy IS Loretta, amazing,Tommy Lee Jones debut was incredible. Brilliantly directed!
One person found this helpful
on March 20, 2014
I had bought this movie because I remembered watching it when I was younger. When I re-watched it, it definitely wasn't what I remember. Interesting life that Loretta Lynn went through, but not exactly my first choice movie to watch on a movie night.
on October 22, 2017
bought it for Smokey and the Bandit. Movie did not age very well.
on May 13, 2016
Bought it for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived sooner than expected. My mom loves this movie and after I gave it to her she watched it over and over until 2 in the morning! Lol and that's before she realized there were bonus features lol
on April 8, 2018
Reçu en bon état
on June 25, 2017
Coal Miners daughter is the movie to see we watch it over and over and still love it as if it was the first time thank you to Amazon for the prompt delivery amazing company to deal with
on February 10, 2018
Fast delivery Great price!
on October 15, 2012
The shipping was great, it arrived on the estimated date. Something a little odd about the product though, the dvd case does not match the dvd box. The box is a 100th anniversary, i slid the case out of the box and it was 25th anniversary case. The box had the year 2012 and the case had 2006. I dont have a problem with that, but some people may. Im just happy i finally found this movie, was never able to find it stores.