Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Luxury Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis sports Tools

on January 5, 2017
I bought this as a Xmas present for my daughter since she loved the series. Unfortunately, product arrived damaged. All inside casing was broken and disks would not stay in place. I had it replaced and 2nd shipment arrived with same issue.
So, allthough the series is fantastic the package is not ideal. I ended up returning it for the second time and asking for a refund.
on December 25, 2015
I give it 5 stars because I love the series and got it at a great price. I was considering giving it 4 stars, but only because it did not come with the bonus disc as advertised. I saw another comment to that effect and was hoping that Amazon caught had the error and included the disc in subsequent shipments (including mine). They really need to monitor the reviews better.
on September 24, 2017
missed a lot on TV and as this had a crossover to Angel just had to view it all
on September 3, 2017
Amazing to watch Buffy again! Still love the characters, the stories now seem a bit dated but it was my weekly tradition with my young daughters. Now their all grown up but we're having the bet time reliving those magical memories
on March 27, 2017
Wonderful series to have in your collection. Enjoy every minute of it.
on August 30, 2017
Buffy is the best. Enough said!
on May 13, 2017
Excellent!
on December 2, 2016
the best TV show ever.. a must have series to own..
on August 14, 2017
Always wanted this series
on November 2, 2017
Awesome set, very pleased with extras.