countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on January 15, 2016
Good quality
on August 15, 2015
Perfect! They work great.
on April 30, 2015
I bought both DVD's in this collection, for my daughter, both DVD's gives you all 8 movies. Guess who's the greatest Dad around? lol
on December 30, 2014
4 dvds within one container. Very practical and slim. Good quality
on January 18, 2013
These are such great movies - to get the 1 - 4 series is great - just need the last two now!
on January 12, 2012
Packaging wasn't too bad but all the discs and dvd boxes were in good condition. Shipping was very promt and quick.
on March 21, 2006
Here's the fax number for Warner Bros. Just fax them your full mailing address and a copy of your receipt, and they'll send you a new "Goblet of Fire" Special Edition free of charge. Their service is excellent; I faxed them on Friday and received my new copy the following Monday. Fax number is 905-458-6528.
on March 19, 2006
The number that I called for the 2 disc special edition copy had given an incorrect fax number it gives a phone number instead and am not sure how to send out for the copy.
on March 10, 2006
Before being aware of Mr Fraser Simons' review about the missing DVD in the Goblet of Fire movie, I wrote to Amazon's customer service about the problem. They kindly and promply ( less than 2 days!!) sent me another set: the same problem! When I saw the phone number Mr Simons gave for Warner Bros' customer service, I called and got the message about what to do to get a replacement by mail. I'm now waiting and hoping to hear from them. I just wonder if they are as fast and efficient as the people at Amazon! In the meantime, the second set gets back to Amazon.
on March 7, 2006
Just to let everyone know that with this, when I got it anyways, Everything is perfect EXCEPT the last one. Goblet of fire has only one disc, it's a mistake done by Warner Bros apparently they marketed it like that, good job eh. Anyways This just came out and I have a number to call if you have this problem, 1 888 603 8888. They should replace it according to the person i got the number from via mailing you the second disc however the case goblet of fire came in is a one disc case so i hope they can replace the whole thing for the actual packeging advertised on the boxset