Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Rope (Bilingual)
Format: DVD|Change

on January 29, 2018
I recognized the theme of this movie as the same theme in another I had seen, I think with Sandra Bullock. The plot is a gruesome, horrible idea but the actors telling this story are excellent, and somehow James Stewart's character is able to make us feel safe and able to continue to believe in people and their basic decency. A good movie for when one is in a specific mood, I think, and I am happy to have this one. Delivered as scheduled and in very good condition.
on March 1, 2018
Sharp film, one of my new favourites
on January 28, 2013
The BEST Hitchcock movie ever made! The plot is delicious. The movie is ghoulish, stylish and suspenseful. Farley Granger just glides across the stage with grace, style and eventually fear for his life. The entire cast is top notch. The setting is Brandon and Phillip's apartment and I was fascinated how there was not one boring moment in this movie. The movie shows the genius of Alfred Hitchcock!
on October 28, 2014
jimmy stewart is incredible and the story reminiscent of Leopold and Loeb

my fav Hitchcock
on November 29, 2014
This Hithcock movie is a gem!
My only reserve is that I didn't know before I bought it that it wasn't a widescreen format!
on August 29, 2016
always enjoy a good hitchcock film
on March 13, 2018
Good movie
on July 8, 2015
great movie, love the undertones of the movie
on January 9, 2017
OK
on July 18, 2017
It was what I was expected thank you