countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(5 star). See all 194 reviews
on May 18, 2017
Comme commandé et à l'intérieur des délais de livraison estimés. Dans les prix et de vraiment bonne qualité. Vraiment satisfait du produit.
on April 25, 2017
Great movie
on March 25, 2017
this my favorite movie of all time love love it I got it very quickley I am very happy with this order
on June 25, 2017
Truly an amazing story
on November 21, 2015
A favorite movie of of mine so pleased to be able to add it to my collection.
on July 9, 2015
très beau films , merci
on June 20, 2017
One of my favourite movies! And now loved by my 6 and 11 yr old girls too :)
on April 14, 2017
En parfaite condition merci
on January 8, 2012
One of my all favourites. Initially, the DVD stopped playing at 1 hr 30 mins - no problem for Amazon. I had the option of a replacement or my money back and chose to get a replacement. Amazon emailed a return postage paid label and return coding slip and sent a replacement out immediately which I received very quickly. I even got an email letting me know they had received the one I had returned.

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. One I have seen several times but the story is so engaging I wanted in my collection of favourites. Kathy Bates is great, so is Jessica Tandy.
on June 6, 2017
This movie is a little older but a classic. My mom and I sat down to watch it together and there was tears, laughter and parts where you are shocked. All around a great movie to watch 🙂