countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 18, 2016
Nice but not fabulous
on May 27, 2016
The kids love listening to this on long car trips. And it is actually music I can tolerate :)
on March 24, 2016
This is the only thing my 18 month old daughter will fall asleep to. It is lengthy, which is great and she falls asleep quickly. Love Raffi and so pleased my daughter loves him as much as I did.
on February 22, 2016
My 5 year old goes to sleep in less than half the usual time with this playing
on January 16, 2016
very soothing music and very relaxing u won't be disappointed
on June 3, 2015
Reminiscent of Paul Simon or Cat Stevens, this album is warm without being too sleepy
on January 9, 2015
This cd always gets my kids to fall asleep on a long car journey.
on December 28, 2014
This cd totally works for my 3.5yo and 1.5yo. It stays in the car and when things get rough, playing it starts to calm them down 9/10 times. Highly recommend giving it a try. It could be because they're so used to it, but I remember it working right from the beginning.
on April 4, 2014
My children grew up with Raffi songs, my grand children grew up with Raffi songs & that is why I bought Raffi songs for my great grand daughter to grow up with too.
on November 10, 2013
The album is fine, nice lullabies. I just realized that I like Raffi better for playtime, but I/we love Raffi in general.