countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on May 21, 2017
I was looking for a cute little tool kit that comes with a drill and this fit the bill. It arrived well packaged but I was quickly disappointed as soon as I opened it.

As shown in the pictures, the hammer came all rusted and the scraper/spatula(?) handle was all scruffed up. Either I was sent a previously used set or the quality is so poor that it rusted in the package? Whatever actually happened, I was not impressed. If I didn't need to use it right away, I probably would have returned it.
review image review image review image
on May 24, 2017
Bought this so that my wife could have a "complete" tool kit that she didn't have to go hunting for....but the whole thing feels cheap...electric screwdriver ridiculously underpowered and fiddly...as a result we continue to compete for the existing set of tools we had...regret the purchase.
on June 1, 2017
Bought for a friend and she loves it. Works perfect for all the small jobs around the house
on May 18, 2017
Love this little tool box! Perfect for small tasks and I'm in love with the pretty pink colour!
on November 4, 2013
I bought this for My daughter who is a Director with Mary K Ash. Everything about her is pink. Awesome choice. She uses it all the time.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 26, 2016
bought back in 2013 and still does the job
on May 25, 2017
Original one I ordered was cancelled. This one was higher priced, so a little disappointing.
Happy with the product, just not the process.
on March 11, 2012
I bought this item for my wife mainly because she was always borrowing my tools. She is very happy to have her own tool box, which accomodate most of her small repair. Now, I'm the one borrowing her tools.... Recommending it, very pratical.
on August 15, 2013
I like this product however it came and looks like it has been on the shelf for years! It was quite dirty, even the tools on the inside are semi dirty with some paint wearing off.. It wasn't exactly what I expected for a new product but it still works and I like the package!
on January 18, 2014
this was a surprise gift for our daughter who moved into her own condo and she loved it, now my husband can keep all his tools at our house,