countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on August 27, 2016
It worked great for my dog. I tried so many other things before and nothing worked. So happy with this devise and it's safe for my dog. It worked after 1 day!!!
on June 22, 2016
Works really well
on February 17, 2016
Works amazing on our four beagles!!!
on August 7, 2015
Bought this for our stubborn, separation anxiety westie... Work for about 30 mins.... The collar sprayed and functioned correctly however she liked the spray and barked even more.... Product works just have to besureyourdog doesn't like the spray
on May 24, 2015
Dispendieux mais ca fonctionne
on January 8, 2015
worked great
on July 18, 2014
This collar work perfectly and humanly. My dog stopped barking almost immediately after the first spray.
Would recommend this product to anyone!
on June 10, 2014
Bought this collar on advice from a friend down the street who has the same problem, barky dogs.
This item works well and battery lasts, still have not replaced.
It does prevent the dogs from barking at neighbors or at the door, but dog is getting used to it.
He still barks at door sometimes and this citronella sprays into the air and on their chins, which annoys them, making them stop and rub it off their chins on the couch and stuff. no problems otherwise, definitely recommend, price is much better here as well than retail stores.
Ray
on June 9, 2014
I bought two of these, they worked on my dogs for the first week, now they aren't phased by it at all. Also a rubber O-ring fell out of one and I can't refill it anymore.
on May 11, 2014
Very frustrated with this collar. It worked for 2 weeks, then just died. Changing batteries doesn't help, filling it up doesn't help, it just doesn't spray. These collars are ridiculously expensive to not work like this. Very disappointed and frustrated. I had an old collar like this but from a company that was bought out, they told me this was the same collar...but that one I had lasted for a few years. This is the second collar I"ve recently ordered from this Anilux...neither worked. Trying to return this one and hoping I get a refund.

See 1 answered question