on April 18, 2016
Product was perfect. Took a while to arrive but all good!
on February 12, 2016
The exact 1986 movie with great image.
on October 25, 2015
Excellent! I'll definitely go to these guys again if I've got a movie I can't find anywhere else; the have out of print movies. Everybody will have no problems here. Everything was exactly as described and shipped on time.
on September 17, 2015
Looks amazing in HD and in widescreen. Really happy with this, and the special features are pretty great.
Worthy the big price tag, if you're a G1 Transformers fan.
on June 14, 2015
Item was as I remembered it. Shipper was on time
on May 19, 2015
Perfect
on August 21, 2014
Already gave a review. Everything is better then I though it would be. Got here before due dates. Was I excepted to be. It worth ever penny if your a child at hart or a really big fan or the first transformers cartoon series .
on October 28, 2013
This is a great movie to watch in high definition. Although this blu ray is a good one to watch, I enjoyed this anyhow.
on March 11, 2013
Great product. Highly recommeded. Prompt delivery. A bit pricey but hey, gotta make their money somehow huh? Awesome movie. Toally worth it
on December 1, 2011
This item received was in good condition. The only thing I did not like was the price showed on the website. I went to get my Visa card and all of the sudden it jumped up by about $10.00. I wrote to the company and they said their supplier uped their rates.
I feel the company should have been on the ball and showed the correct price on the Amazon website. I felt ripped off.