Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Nintendo Labo is available now

on November 25, 2017
There are missing episodes in season 1 or 2... Maybe more but that's all we've watched. An episode will start with 'what happened before' and we haven't seen it... Frustrating.
on January 22, 2018
The writing in this series is simply the best on television.

The characters were so involved with each other. I actually believed I was watching the events in the White House.

The package item was delivered on time and I love the package it came in.
on January 8, 2018
Beautiful set. If you are a fan of The West Wing, I highly recommend. DVDs may be a bit outdated, but the pilot script and the booklet that are included in this collection are amazing. Well worth it!
on November 16, 2016
This is the definitive collection. For 45 DVDs, the price of just over $100 Canadian is amazing. The box and the DVD folders inside are very nice "executive briefing" designs, and there are two additional booklets. Lots and lots of bonus material.
on September 14, 2017
Excellent writing, excellent cast. One of the best political series ever made. Will stand up to the test of time.
on December 1, 2015
Bought this as a Christmas present for someone else, but got it massively on sale! I enjoyed watching it when I was younger and was saddened when they took it off Canadian Netflix. So I'm glad I could find it at such a discounted price.
on May 10, 2013
First time I am watching this show and it is excellent! No problem with the DVDs. However, the box set is not of the best quality. When I received it, it was already unglued... And falling apart. Seems that other reviews about the poor quality of the DVDs or the boxes are accurate. But the series is riveting and helps forgetting the poor quality of the packaging. Happy viewing!
on December 28, 2014
This is just a fantastic series. I did purchase it when on sale; the full price is beyound my budget. The series is still so relevant. Other than the size of the computers and cell phones, the show just doesn't seem dated. I have never been a big tv watcher, so I only saw a few of the episodes when it was on, but I am just loving it now. It will take me a long time to get through the complete series. Highly recommended!
on February 17, 2018
love this show and watch it over and over
on June 2, 2014
Friends recently told me about The West Wing. What a superbly written series: humour, compassion, friendship and love all demonstrated in a group setting. What a WONDERFUL viewing experience is The West Wing!