countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on July 5, 2015
I really like the series but Closed Captioning was set as the default on all the CDs and I do not have a way to turn that off on my DVD player.
on January 3, 2010
I was really looking forward to this set - West Wing is by far one of the better programs ever to have appeared on TV. But this set has a lot of problems - specifically that crucial episodes are completely unwatchable due to manufacture defects on the discs (this includes the entire last disc of the first season meaning that the cliffhanger finale is something that you won't be able to watch). I haven't gone through all 54 discs yet, so I can't say for sure if it's only the 1st season that has these issues, but be aware of this before purchasing - it's a lot of money to spend on something that doesn't work.

If not for the problems with the discs, I would have given this set 5 of 5 stars. Really it's a shame.