Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 167 reviews(5 star). See all 198 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 18, 2016
Not sure what can really be said about this that you can't get from the picture. If you are looking for a nicely polished chrome k-cup holder that doesn't take up too much room, then this product is perfect for you. Spins very easily, comes fully assembled, made out of metal and not plastic so you won't easily snap or break any parts and you can quickly and easily see what flavours you have available. You can put a different one on each tier to make it even easier.

Pros: looks good, takes up little space, no assembly required, metal not plastic

Cons: none really, if I had to nitpick, I guess I would say price.
on July 24, 2012
Love this Keurig Caroussel, it is just the right size to have near the coffee machine and doesn't take up much room but does hold 27 k-cups. We don't have a lot of counter space so this works out perfect for us and matches all the other stainless steel appliances. I just keep refilling it from my stash of great coffee k-cups I have ordered through Amazon! Great service and fun to get new flavours that I cannot get in our local stores. Delivery was on time as most things are when I order from Amazon. I recommend buying online from Amazon to all my friends as this a a safe, secure and reliable way to shop. Thanks so much!
on November 6, 2015
I absolutely love this product. The shipping was fantastic and arrived to me in 1 day, in great condition. I have a lot of counter space therefore, I do not find that it is taking up too much space on my counter like others have complained about; I really don't find it big or bulky anyway. I like the spinning feature and have no complaints at all. I would recommend buying this to anyone. But remember, the K-Cups do NOT come with this caroussel!
on March 14, 2014
There is really nothing to dislike about this product. It is a very nice accessory to your Keurig Brewer. It is built very sturdy and has a smooth rotation for displaying and finding the right blend you want on any given day. If you like a variety of K-Cups, then this is a nice option and if you do not buy K-Cups and choose to buy your own coffee grounds then this would be a waste for you. Just remember that when you purchase, that the price reflects only for the carousel itself and the K-Cups you need to purchase separately.
on December 2, 2017
Bought this for me mum Christmas in 2015. Sometimes I give it a spin when I'm near it and it spins smoothly. She still keeps pods in there to this say so it seems all is well two years into regular use.
on July 11, 2013
The main reason I purchased this item is because I also purchased the Keurig Single serve Brewer. I find that the caroussel is a nice display of a variety of K-cups when it`s place close to the machine on my kitchen counter. I also find that because it`s a caroussel it makes my choice of coffee easy when I want to have one.
on April 19, 2017
wife love it
on February 15, 2018
Love it
on November 30, 2015
Great item. Love that my pods are right on the counter. The caroussel looks great.
on January 6, 2016
Just as described. Works great on the counter beside a keurig. Love it.

See 1 answered question