countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 22, 2010
We purchased this to store our K-cups for our Breville coffee maker. We're very happy with the Carousel AND the brewer. The carousel is gleaming chrome, spins easily, and stores plenty of K-cups for easy viewing and use. True, K-cups are not included, but that's pretty clear in the item description, so I don't think it's fair to review the item poorly because K-cups don't come with it.

Besides, you'd miss out on the fun of stocking your Carousel with your own coffees! I recommend Tweed and Hickory (just Google it!) for purchasing K-cups - great selection at a great price. While you're there, check on the price of this Carousel, it's probably cheaper there!
on April 23, 2016
Excellent product. Really clears u a lot of space on the counter and certainly looks much nicer than the plain boxes of pods. Much cheaper, almost half the price of the exact same model found in stores.
on September 25, 2010
I bought my Keurig coffeemaker about six months ago, and have been very pleased with it. I'm always looking for a good price on K Cups though, and recently ordered some online. By some, I mean about 250 of them!

So I had the three giant boxes in my dining room, and every morning we'd go and select a K cup from one of the boxes.

A cousin just got one of these carousels at work, and I decided I had to have one too. I ordered it (along with a few books, so I could qualify for free Super Saver Shipping), it arrived quickly and it's great! It's attractive, it spins around smoothly without slipping on the counter, I can display some of each of the K-cup varieties we have, and pick what I want from the kitchen counter instead of rooting in a box.

Two thumbs up!
on July 24, 2012
Love this Keurig Caroussel, it is just the right size to have near the coffee machine and doesn't take up much room but does hold 27 k-cups. We don't have a lot of counter space so this works out perfect for us and matches all the other stainless steel appliances. I just keep refilling it from my stash of great coffee k-cups I have ordered through Amazon! Great service and fun to get new flavours that I cannot get in our local stores. Delivery was on time as most things are when I order from Amazon. I recommend buying online from Amazon to all my friends as this a a safe, secure and reliable way to shop. Thanks so much!
on January 23, 2012
Exactly what I wanted. Looked in many stores and could not find one like this for the price, the size is perfect for smaller kitchens but will work just as well in a larger ones, looks great and spins nice and smooth!

p.s, Only an idiot would think that the picture means your getting this item full of k-cups.
review image
on July 30, 2010
I am absolutely thrilled with this product. While visiting my son in Oregon I was introduced to these products as he had one of them in his home. When I got home I immediately looked up your
business and ordered them
on May 23, 2010
Great addition to my Keurig family. Small size but holds a lot of K-Cups. Nice silver finish, great product. Item arrived in less than 3 days. Great service!
on January 21, 2012
Being 1/2 asleep in the morning, this is a great way to make an easy choice to start the day. Filled with numerous flavours, this caroussel makes the choice so much easier and allows me to gather my thoughts as I enjoy the first flavour of the day. Just have to make sure the empty space is filled before tomorrow in case I want the same start.
on March 18, 2016
Not sure what can really be said about this that you can't get from the picture. If you are looking for a nicely polished chrome k-cup holder that doesn't take up too much room, then this product is perfect for you. Spins very easily, comes fully assembled, made out of metal and not plastic so you won't easily snap or break any parts and you can quickly and easily see what flavours you have available. You can put a different one on each tier to make it even easier.

Pros: looks good, takes up little space, no assembly required, metal not plastic

Cons: none really, if I had to nitpick, I guess I would say price.
on November 27, 2012
Just received my package. Looks great on the counter next to my machine. No more messy boxes to sort through. Highly recommend this product for your machine. Can't beat the price.

See 1 answered question