Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 29, 2015
I gave my copy of this away and now I am ordering another. I love the inspiration positive teaching in this DVD and recommend to anyone wanting to achieve their goals and needing hope and inspiration.
on December 10, 2015
Best non denominational spiritual documentary I have ever seen, an encouraging roadmap for living a life of brilliance, meaning and maximum personal potential. Get it! For yourself and those whom you love!
on April 30, 2007
If you have the patience to sit through 92 minutes of DVD, there is something you can learn from The Secret. There are no claims to change your life in 90 days or your money back. But there are hints, ideas, suggestions about how you might go about making those changes yourself. Personally I had heard the same information on a number of previous occasions. That does not minimize the message. Decide what you want ( instead of what you don't want), and start taking steps to get what it is. Bob Proctor says right at the beginning that "....you are being introduced to the secret...". And this DVD is just that...an introduction to a more fulfilling life IF you are prepared to do the work.

Think positively, be mindful of opportunities that pass your way, envision your life the way it will be when your goals have been reached, take action. No one on this DVD claimed that thinking about their goals brought them to fruition. Every one of the speakers took action.

If your life needs no improvement, then be grateful for your blessings. For the rest of us, The Secret provides some guidelines to finding our own bliss.
on March 11, 2010
I waited for the right time to view this dvd with my husband and granddaughter, both of whom are struggling with some life decisions. Neither of them likes reading, so even though I have handed them the book, The Secret, it sits unread. They both watched the entire movie and I believe it is already helping them to define their goals. I have been using the law of attraction for many years and am a firm believer. IT WORKS!
on March 20, 2014
I watch The Secret almost everyday. It has absolutely changed my life. My relationship with my husband has greatly improved using the techniques in The Secret. My online business is increasing, and my communication skills are surpassing all my expectations. I ordered 3 before Christmas for my granddaughters, and sister. Thank you Rhonda for creating this masterpiece!
on January 24, 2011
Of course The Secret is not new. Anyone who knows about all the Universal Laws knows this as either the Law of Attraction or Abundance. The greatest thing about the DVD is it's easy to watch, the concepts are explained in simple terms even for those who aren't spiritual or into meditation etc. It does of course mention things you need to do to make this work. It helps to read the book too as there are other things the dvd doesnt' cover in detail and it's a great reference when you can't watch the DVD. This is something you can watch more than once and learn a new perspective or catch something you missed the first (or last) time you watched it. It is something that as long as you're open to it you will learn and you will apply it to your life. More people need to do this!!!! This needs to be watched by anyone who is looking for a place to start to learn to change their life!
on August 31, 2010
Open your mind and this DVD will change your life!!! Excellent, fantastic. My life is changing every day...for the better, money is coming in from sources I never even considered.
on February 28, 2007
Are you looking for health, wealth and happines? Well, the Secret is in this book. It's the law of attraction, which says we create our own world. All the great thinkers knew the Secret and that was the key to thir success. This knowledge is being released to the masses because the time is right. We have come to a time in our evolutionary history to make a quantum jump in our consciousness levels.

Some of today's great thinkers, success coaches, quantum physicists and metaphysicians provide tips on how to use the Secret to help you get what you want. No matter what you believe, the Secret can fit within your spiritual doctrine and help you understand more of life's unanswered questions.

>>> I also recently found the most thought provoking Instrumentals by M E H D I (pronounced Meddie). This music goes perfectly and I mean perfectly with the Secret. I use it during my meditations and it somehow amplifies my positive energy. Full Samples [...] Just GO LISTEN...I have a feeling that you'll be glad you did!
on November 28, 2013
The secret opens you mind to what is possible. It is a great positive way to look at life. The power is within you. I am so thankful that the secret was introduced to me.
on December 13, 2011
Would recommend this edition all those folks who are given up on their wishes. This works and never regret buying. Fast shipping and well packed