Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on May 9, 2017
Classic 80's Christmas movie. I'm sure if you're buying you already know what to expect.
Nice, clean Blu-Ray copy, better than the pan and scan DVD version I've had for many years, cheap enough to be worth the upgrade.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 6, 2017
"GRACE! SHE DIED 40 YEARS AGO!" There is nothing bad to say about this movie. An ultimate Christmas classic that is always watched year after year with my family and we all laugh just as hard as the first time we saw it. Hilarious!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 13, 2018
A must have for any movie Christmas collection. I took a star off due to the really flimsy case and I do mean flimsy. That's what recycled plastic feels like I suppose.
on January 13, 2018
well a year later we found this dvd again still wrapped so we decided to open it and watch. I guess you can only do so much with VHS recorded quality.
on December 19, 2017
If you need to read this review. You've been living under a rock.

But the produxt did show up perfect and quickly
on December 26, 2016
It's not Christmas until we watch this movie. Makes me laugh out loud every single time I watch it, and I've been watching since 1993!!!!
on December 20, 2015
This has become an iconic Christmas movie and is a must see every Christmas for many families (including ours). If you're uncertain about the benefits of switching from your old DVD version to blu-ray then think no more. At this price this movie is the best deal of the year and one of the few movies in your collection guaranteed to be watched at least once per year.
on May 29, 2017
Great Christmas movie
on June 19, 2015
The movie is a Christmas classic in my house, but the Blu-ray didn't seem any clearer than a DVD. I would probably just buy the DVD, especially if it's cheaper, because then you can playback on more devices.
on November 23, 2013
I have to watch it every year, and it still makes me laugh. I'm glad that I got it, I watch it over and over and I still laugh at the same spots all the time. I have watched it a few times already and it isn't even December yet.