countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Coffee Week home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on February 8, 2008
The first two seasons of Happy Days, in my opinion, were brilliant. I bought the first season and loved it; it was everything I remembered and more. When I saw the second season available, I bought it. There were NO reviews, so I assumed the second season must be very, very new. Exciting, no?

Not so. On Amazon.com, it turns out, there are 62 reviews, 26 of which give the DVD set 1 star. Why? Because ALL the music in the series has been replaced by generic music. Oh yeah, and the opening credits have been changed to remove "Rock Around The Clock," even thought "Rock Around The Clock" was still the opening song for the second season.

My policy is to NOT buy DVDs that have been altered. Shame on Paramount for being cheap.

And shame on Amazon.ca for having no reviews of an evidently inferior product when Amazon.com has so many.

My DVDs will arrive next week. I shall be returning them immediately.