Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(5 star). See all 72 reviews
on February 5, 2013
I looked all over in Ontario specifically for the black colour model and could only find white in the stores, so had to resort to Amazon (but that's OK, I like online shopping!). Love the dual alarms, dimmer settings and the fact that you can choose to snooze for 10, 20, 30, up to 60 minutes longer, depending on how many consecutive times you hit the snooze button. Sound quality is excellent and it's nice looking too.
on April 1, 2017
Works perfectly, has a radio-alarm and buzzer-alarm feature. The clock is not too big so it's perfect for any size nightstand.
on October 2, 2014
I have bought this for my husband for Christmas and it comes with all the criteria he likes in a clock radio - especially the instant time set and daylight savings feature, along with an adjustable brightness display. Nice compact size for his night table. The price was really reasonable for all the features that come with it.
on December 8, 2013
Love the fact it has two alarms. The setting the time of the alarms feature is a bit alien to me, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. The time comes preset and you select which time zone. My wife always like to set clocks slightly fast, can't do it with this which I'm okay with. Another plus is brightness is adjustable.
on July 26, 2014
Great product with dual alarms. Quick and easy to change the alarm time which is nice for those of us that get up at different times. Can change the alarm half asleep in the dark with ease... that say's a lot.
on November 12, 2013
I'm not a Sony fan but this clock radio is good value. I wanted to buy clock which I can see the time in the middle of sleeping.
But most of clock price is not much less than this which can adjust the brightness of clock. I considered to buy cheaper one in the Amazon but it has free delivery and eventually same price as cheaper one from Sony. Radio is good and happy to get ti this.
on November 22, 2015
A good, reliable Clock radio. I recommend spending the extra dollar or two and get this one with the TWO alarms. Has automatic daylight savings time adjustment, and a built in battery backup.
on October 23, 2012
I now have 2 of these clocks, one for the guest room and one is mine. So easy to set the alarm, and having 2 alarms comes in handy. I really like that the display can be dimmed, I think there are 4 different brightness levels and the auto dst featurs is great.
on October 2, 2016
Works great. I especially love that it has back up power from a battery (which is included) so you don't lose your alarm if there's a power outage through the night. The green numbers are good too, much less sleep-disturbing than blue (like on some other alarm clocks).
on February 4, 2018