countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on November 18, 2014
Pink is amazing! I have The Funhouse Tour and The Truth About Love DVDs and love them. This is an earlier concert so I wasn't sure what to expect. This concert is nothing short of great. She performs songs I only knew from her cd's and glad I made this purchase just to see her perform them. This lady deserves a lot of respect for her music, song choices, stage presence and her ability to entertain and move her audience. If you're a Pink fan and never had the chance to see her live, get this one...and the others I mentioned. You'll have one hell of a good time!
on September 29, 2013
I bought this video because I am a Pink fan. I truly enjoyed the whole concert performance and was not disappointed with any of it. This is a definitely worth watching and listening to! I would recommend this to my friends!
on December 13, 2007
High quality production and the high octane power version of the songs promise to keep your endorphins up. Awesome !!!
on October 31, 2009
This is one of the best pop videos of all time! Pink is extremely talented, very versatile and all her numbers are excellent. She has a wonderful voice, great dancer, and very smart in that in one of her songs she makes political commentary when Bush was in power. A couple of her songs are serious but she quickly "shakes it off!" Her back-up group is also very talented. I love this video and play it often. People of all ages would really enjoy this DVD.
on June 8, 2013
Pink is the best performer I have seen so don't miss it. I am not really a fan of her songs, but I am a big fan of her and her performances.
on July 17, 2014