countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

1,319

on July 26, 2016
Not the same CABLE as in the picture. It's a New Wayzon HDMI Cable, look it up on Amazon, it's $1.99. They make a $3 profit off of every item sold. NEVER GONNA BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!!
It wont work well or give you 4K resolution speeds. It's a cheap product that everyone buys and they make tons off of us.
0 / 10 TERRIBLE PRODUCT!!
review image
on June 22, 2016
Cables look like decent quality, my son stole them because they are prettier than the ones he had so I can't really go much further than that. Apparently they work as they haven't been left lying around with the old ones missing.
on July 6, 2016
These Wires are just as good as the 60 dollar ones... real clear and great quality. Of course, if you are looking for crystal clear amazing sharpness... then you gotta buy the sony or other big brand stuff...but the difference is so subtle that there is no point buying the more expensive ones!
on November 11, 2011
Yeah, came in no time flat. Really high quality, durable, works like a charm. It's 6 feet long, so I was able to have the TV where I wanted it without having to worry about running out of room. Really cheap too, Amazon.com rocks. For the quality, you cannot beat the price.
on June 3, 2016
Another example of doing what it's supposed to. Let's all not forget that HDMI is digital, so it either works or it doesn't. There is no in-between like the old analogue days where expensive cables actually made a difference.
on May 16, 2016
THE HDMI HAS GREAT QUILITY. WE USED IT IN OUT GYM PEOJECTOR AND SO FAR, NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER. THE BOOSTERS IS GOLD AND SOMEWHAT NOTICEBLE ON OUR CEILING THAT IS BLACK. WITH ITS CL6 RATING, IT CAN BE USED INSIDE DRYWALL BECAUSE OF ITS EXTRA THICK INSULATOR.
on July 7, 2016
Unfortunately, this cable broke the HDMI port on my computer. It seems to be pretty good quality in terms of sturdiness, it arrived quickly and it did function the one time that I used it, but upon unplugging it, half the port came with it.
on November 23, 2012
Works just as well as the $50+ cables because it is sending digital "packets" of info, not an analog signal. The story that you get from salespeople (who often know little about electronics) is that the expensive cables will prevent signal degradation. This is rubbish of course, as either the digital packets get through or they do not.
Very good value for the money - less than $4 delivered.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 7, 2010
The HDMI cable works fine. I don't know why anyone would spend 5 to 10 times the cost to get the big name cables. I order two to have one spare only to have my son snapped it up within days.
Took almost two weeks to arrive. Otherwise, I would rate it 5/5.
on April 5, 2016
The cable is thinner than a usual HDMI. however it works perfectly fine. I am not sure how long it is going to last, hopefully a while. but for initial use (have had it for 2 weeks now) it works perfectly fine. I think for the price, this product is definitely a steal deal.

My other cable that I had before is twice as thick and lasted a good two years, despite yanking on it at times and rough usage.

I will update in a couple of months. Even this cable lasts 4-6 months I think it is worth a buy because it's not pricey at all. costed less than a big mac combo. On the contrary if it lasts more than 6 months, I'd say you can't get a better deal. And I will order a couple extra just to keep handy.

Overall happy with the buy !!