Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on April 3, 2012
For the price, I really like these headphones.

When i first set them up i really noticed the "Airy" sound but after ensuring that the volume on my input device and the headphones were adjusted to an optimal level the sound is almost non-existant.

The battery life really depends on the how loud you are listening to your input. I tend to listen at "room-level" or the level at which i would normally watch tv, and the battery has not died on me as yet. the most i have worn this thing is 4 hours.

Charging is easy, just sit on the base, but its important to match the arrows (sit the thing on the bse correctly) or it won't charge. Chargind time is about a 4 -1 ratio. For every hour of use you are going to require four hours to get it back to a full charge.

Its really comfortable on the head and ears, easy to wear and listen to for a long time. Awesome for do chores as it stay put on the right shaped head.

Again for the price...awesome
4 people found this helpful
on January 27, 2013
I have had these for quite a while now and they work great! I can now watch TV in bed at night next to my snoring husband and hear everything clearly! I love the auto off feature, so they turn off when I remove them from my head. The sound is nice and crisp and clear and I can use them anywhere in my house and still hear the TV in my bedroom. For the price, these are great for my needs.
2 people found this helpful
on November 3, 2017
great sound
on July 3, 2015
They are really good for short distances, and i have had them for years now!
on November 28, 2017
cracking noises
on April 20, 2017
satisfied
on May 8, 2015
TRÈS BON MERCI
on July 18, 2017
j'avais commendé ce modèle mais j'en ai reçu un autre modèle. J'ai dû le retourner. Déçu de ne pas avoir reçu le modèle que je voulais.
on September 1, 2011
I chose this product with my good experience with the previous Sony Cordless Stereo Headphones MDR-1F320R2. Even though the MDR-1F320R2 is in good condition, I could not get the replacement coin rechargeable Ni/Cd battery spare part either from Sony or any other dealers.I think that it has become a habit of Sony to make the customers abandon their product by not providing the necessary spare parts. I got a comparable coin rechargeable Ni/Cd battery from "Battery-ina-Flash" store with a slightly higher capacity and it works exceptionally well.
Apart from this complaint, the wireless headphones I purchased is excellent and very satisfying. Sound system is good and keep me engaged during my excercise. I want to point out that, during my research for this product, I found that this item is available in the U.S. about $30 cheaper than in my country, even though our currency is of higher exchange value. The retailer also gave much lower exchange rate than available in the market. This makes me worry about purchasing items from Amazone.ca which I consider is not a fair online service.
My family made this aware to Amazone on several attempts and they do not want to change their policy of the unfairness. When our $ was lower we paid more and we are also punished with better currency exchange rate. Is there a gauging going on? Hope other customers will mention this aspect to Amazone.ca and other Online services.
By the by, the free shipping for items more than $50 is a joke, the excuse being that the items are send by other merchants and not from Amazone warehouse.
10 people found this helpful
on October 22, 2016
I am hard of hearing and after buying a set of these headphones I liked them so much I bought two more sets - two I used at home and one in our RV. They work very good - sound is good - the integral switch that turns them off when removed keeps the battery from going dead - very handy when using them in bed so as to not to disturb one's partner - , Also nice is the 3-frequency switch - allows multiple TVs to be used. The headsets have one very serious problem - the joint where the headband connects to the left earphone is very thin - two sets have now broke at the left side - {fell asleep with them} I managed to epoxy both back together solidity, but to my surprise they will no longer charge - Although there is no apparent wire connections between the left and the right side where the battery/charger is located, it seems if the left {broken} side doesn't nest perfectly in the charger, the headset will not charge. The format of the 985 headset charger is a not an improvement - Having used other headphone with this charger format it s pain - always being knocked over or in the RV will not store easily.
One person found this helpful