Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on March 9, 2017
Needed a SD card for my camera, very good price and Canadian vendor. No charge for shipping and this was a good value. Paid almost double the price at another store. Highly recommended and would use this vendor again for future purchases.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 9, 2017
Came quickly and the product was as described. I've used this SD card in trail cameras, and in my DSLR cameras for wedding photos, vacations, and family photos. The quality is great and I am happy with the product.
on April 21, 2014
I use it mainly for my office use for that simple & fast storage. Yet it is extremely fast to extract data & picture files to use from one computer to another. Small foot print too. No more can't find that file in portable hard drive. Also great for compact camera and camcorder for normal use as a bonus.Oh! the price is GREAT for that BIG BRAND name instead of something unknown.
on November 25, 2016
This are knock-off Kingston SD cards and extremely cheap quality. I bought just out of curiosity but there is NO WAY that I would ever trust any data to these things. Even legit, high quality SD cards are at times unreliable. Use at your own data-loss risk.
on August 25, 2016
Received my memory cards several days after I made my order. At the present cost, they are a great deal. I have tried them and I am satisfied with the quality. I wouldn't hesitate to reorder.
on January 22, 2014
The Kingston 16GB Class 4 Flash Memory Card was bought to use in a digital motion picture camera. Tests upon
receiving the Flash Memory Card showed it could record moving pictures and retaining the colours and sounds similar
to the original subjects. Instructions included with the Flash Memory Card are accurate for both SD Memory Card and
SDHC Memory Card. When received the Card was well packed to protect it from dust and physical damages.
Amazon packed the card well for shipping. Delivery was made by Amazon and received within Amazon delivery times.
on January 11, 2016
Got this at a great price and arrived in perfect condition. Have it in our family Nikon camera. Finally, I can really take some pictures and not worry about space. Thanks Kingston and Amazon.
on September 2, 2017
Bought it for use in a digital picture frame. It is still working several years later after 24x7 use. Very satisfied.
on April 15, 2014
This was a great replacement/back up for my DSLR memory. And you can't beat the price. I'm not taking the kind of photos that I need super fast write speeds, so I haven't had an issues with the speed of this card, and the memory size is more than sufficient. A great buy.
on October 13, 2017
For 10 times the reviews visit amazon.com, Kingston has always given what I expect from a memory card