Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Love_Simon Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 1, 2013
Seinfeld 8 - the first year without Larry David as exec producer saw Seinfeld collaborate with the writing team more closely. great gems emerged. George starts at 'Play Now' based on a phoney handicap. Jerry has to choose between 'the Voice' and his girlfriend. Mr. Constanza discovers 'Serenity Now' as a solution to his frustrations. Kramer and a hapless car salesman do a ''Thelma & Louise' schtick in 'The Dealership'. Love the Inside Looks and Commentaries so you can hear what the writers and actors were thinking as they collaborated on these dark, multi-threaded witty plot-lines.
on December 28, 2017
Xmas gift not sure if my brother had this season waiting to hear back from him but I love seinfield
on March 30, 2018
tres bonne série
on May 4, 2018
It's Seinfeld; need I say more?
on January 25, 2018
The Series as a whole is awesome. But I have 2 season 7 disc 2 and I had to buy another season 8 so I can have season 8 disc 2.
on January 18, 2013
If there is anything you should buy for yourself or for others this is it. It is the gift that keep on giving. When I feel out of sorts I put on Seinfeld and it is just what the doctor ordered. It is a classic. It is the Casa Blanca of comedy. :)
on August 11, 2015
hours of laughter of this great series!
on March 28, 2017
Awesome,good quality fast shipping!
on December 14, 2012
Bought the whole series as a Xmas gift that was asked for at a secret santa dinner. I am sure that he is going to enjoy these episodes.
on January 2, 2014
I had to have the collection for the best sit-com ever. Very happy with my purchase, good for the whole family.
One person found this helpful