Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

The Polar Express [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on May 16, 2018
My 3 and 5 year old daughters love this movie. They love the song “Wishing on a star” and have been singing it incessantly since that saw it and always want to listen to the song. The first few times they saw it they were scared by the ghost and either covered their eyes or buried their faces in either parent. Other than that, they love the movie and ask to play it often. It will become a new family tradition to watch it at Christmas time and probably even throughout the year.
on May 4, 2018
This movie is becoming a family classic for Christmas. It presents a good, credible story line through amazing animation and detail. I'm sure that it is popular with many viewers, from young children to adults, encompassing friendships, fun, adventure, loyalty, imagination, and even some historical detail, as the story is set in the recent past. Highly enjoyable.
on April 5, 2018
Wow is the initial word that I uttered when it was over. I have watched it twice now, the first time alone and then with my grandkids who had never seen it either. Loved it both times and will again. Tom Hanks' multiple roles are so intricately delivered. The children are uniquely individual. The story itself is inspiring.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 10, 2016
Christmas for me always starts with this beautiful jewel of animation magic ! Wether in 2D or this old style anaglyph 3D, the story and music always brings happiness to my Christmas celebration, you can't go wrong with Tom Hanks (who plays 5 roles), an absolute must if you are a great Christmas fan like me!
on December 12, 2017
J'ai eu un trĂšs bon service . J'ai hĂąte de le visionner pendant le temps des fĂȘtes . Ce classique peut nous rendre un peu nostalgique .
on December 1, 2010
These days I am still not finding ANYTHING worth watching on TV so my husband and I are glad to have our video library for that. When this movie came on one of our cable channels -- of which I might add has a lot of commercials -- I was glad to go to my library and watch it WITHOUT all the stupid commercials!!!! This is one of the movies that I have seen many times since I bought it and have NOT gotten sick of it, like a person might with some....I enjoy it every time I play it!
on May 20, 2017
Great Christmas movie. Watched it last Christmas with a woman I was dating who had ever seen it and she really wasn't keen on watching. She thought it was great.
on February 1, 2018
Great disk. My 3-year-old loves the movie. Initially, we rented from Youtube but the cost built up as he wanted to continuously watch it. But youtube does get pricey if you want to buy. The price of this disk is so much affordable, and it is a keeper in my opinion.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 24, 2014
Can't beat the price - this is one of those movies that never seems to make it on people
s Christmas favourites lists, but it is truly a remarkable film. Different from most Christmas stories but still so full of wonder and magic - thrilled to finally add this to the collection.
on December 15, 2014
Excellent X-Mas movie for everyone of all ages to enjoy.
The graphics are very impressive and the storyline is perfect!
A must have for anyone who enjoys the spirit of X-mas.
Well worth the price. (which was minimal so wait for a good sale)
Recommended!