countdown boutiques-francophones SubscribeAndSave Pets Kindle sports tools

Price:$40.00 - $92.71

on February 3, 2017
great
on May 6, 2015
Excellent quality. Makes a perfect gift.
on November 20, 2014
Cracks caused by heat stress appeared approx 1 year later. I'm getting better life out of my Starfrit glass mugs.
on August 17, 2014
Keeps your coffee warm.
on June 26, 2014
These work very well to keep coffee hot. They also look very good when filled with a beverage. I gave the 2nd cup in the package of two to a workmate. He really likes it, too.
on September 25, 2013
This cup made by Bodum is both functional and easy to hold.
The double wall & special glass makes it easy to drink out of and the perfect size for cappuccino & latte lovers.
And you can always find it on Amazon.
Cannot say enough great things about these mugs, the contents of them stay warm and they look great. Also, one of them arrived broken and the company was SO great about sending out a new one and following up. I have other Bodum products purchased off of Amazon and love them.
on December 26, 2012
One of the mugs arrived cracked.

This is an item that does not ship well, buy at your own risk.
on December 11, 2012
They look great but feel fragile. I haven't broken them yet but when I took it out of the box I expected something heftier. Hopefully they don't break on me. Works great though, the outer wall rarely gets hot.
on December 23, 2011
If you like your hot beverages hot while you drink them these mugs are perfect for you. I had 2 that I got a couple of years ago and because they worked so well and were not that fragile if handled properly........I ordered 2 more.