countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Size: 3 Count|Change

on August 31, 2015
Same as the ones in store, like Shoppers Drug Mart, but for a much lower price. A single brush head wears down faster than the 3 months' recommendation to replace.

Edit: the bristles wear much more quickly than the ones I've purchased in store.
on November 25, 2013
Received that package in good time. Nothing was broken. Only reason for the 4 star is that the toothbrush package itself was not
sealed. If this was sent outside of Canada then I would rate as 5 star. if it was sent within Canada then I do not know the reason for the package not being sealed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 22, 2013
I have been using the Oral-B Vitality electric toothbrush for about six years now, and when I bought my toothbrush this was the standard brush head that came in the package. Since then I have used several different toothbrush heads with it. I found that this does a very good job of cleaning my teeth, but not quite as good a job as the Floss Action brush. This one doesn't seem to do quite as good a job as getting into all of the corners and cleaning all of the stain and plaque. While not my favorite it does come in as a close second.
on January 10, 2013
I bought these directly from Amazon.com.ca seller. I was worried about authenticity, since these are renowned products to fake.

Was pleased to learn that they were in fact genuine. As such, they work perfectly!
on November 21, 2011
The toothbrushes arrived quickly and at a good price. I was actually surprised how quickly they arrived. I will order them again from this company.
on January 6, 2013
I was worried ordering these that they wouldn't be the exact ones. I was quit happy when they snapped on and worked perfectly
on June 15, 2015
The battery power is unbelievable. It will take getting used to it but I won't begrudge the time as my right shoulder is not able to do the brushing. What surprised me was how clean my teeth were after each use. GREAT product-----DB.
on July 19, 2016
previously got fake ones on ebay and this are real. it is important to replace your brush heads for your electronic toothbrush to clean effectively. since these are real they will last a long time
on July 31, 2014
Genuine name brand. We bought no name types on line and they can't compare. It is better to buy these ones. The price was very competitive.
on May 10, 2013
The brush head is of good quality. I bought it for my son and husband. Since they don't complain, I guess it must be good.