Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

on December 26, 2015
Love this little roaster. Perfect size for a pork roast. Nothing cooks better than cast iron and entry level cast iron cookware is superior to stainless steel any day of the week.

This isn't the same quality as enamelled Le Creuset, but it's affordable.
2 people found this helpful
on March 2, 2017
Leaping Lizards! This pot is the most versatile piece of cast iron in my kitchen! It's my go-to pan for small roasts, round steak, chicken... it's the perfect size for a 4 person meal. It's the best addition to my collection yet! Lodge case iron is beautifully finished, nice satiny black. Short story...I LOVE IT!
on January 12, 2016
This is a BIG guy! Don't invest in this if you have a weak wrist or dont have the storage space to store the lid and the oven separately. I love it because we often cook big meals ( family of 6) and do entertain a lot. This will be going down generations... an heirloom!
2 people found this helpful
on April 30, 2015
Parfait!

Le pain est excellent :)

Je dirais un peu plus gros que mon idée initiale. Le racheter je prendrais le modèle un peu plus petit.
Perfect
You can cook in it a very good bread!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on April 2, 2015
I am happy with this product overall, however on the underside of the handle it is rough and i cut myself the first time i picked up the lid.
3 people found this helpful
on March 2, 2018
Nice little pot. I noticed a few flaws (small holes) in the pot but hopefully they won't affect the performance.
on August 29, 2016
Received my lodge dutch oven today. Packaging was poor and beat up. I love cast iron cookware and was very disappointed with this. Dutch oven was half covered in rust. So much for the pre seasoned. Looks poor quality compared to any of my other cast iron cookware. Will never purchase another Lodge product.
on January 7, 2017
I love this Dutch oven. It is exactly what I was looking for, and does as good a job as the more expensive French made brands. I have made soup, stews and chili, as well as roast beef and roasted chicken. Quite heavy though, but this is not a problem for me.
on December 19, 2012
This kettle will definitely keep your stove from levitating. Heavy, solid. I don't have any experience with pre-seasoned cast iron, but would recommend a couple of re-seasonings. The exterior of the lid rusted a little when left outdoors in damp conditions. Probably to be expected. Great for that big pot of chili or stew.
on October 15, 2017
I used this for about 2 1/4 months, and it split in the bottom and leaked everywhere. Very disappointed.
|11 Comment|Report abuse