Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(1 star). See all 823 reviews
on February 22, 2018
Very disappointed considering it was in 4K. I imagined that the original film was upgraded and was expecting it would be very clear but most scenes were very dark so, for me, it was a waste of money. If it wasn't shot in 4K then don't buy it. Trying to revive these older movies in 4K is a crime in my opinion. I have a 4K DVD player and a 4K TV.
on October 15, 2017
The product description says it supposed to have all versions of the movie included , ect ect. It does not.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on April 20, 2017
I thought I was buying a DVD with the theatrical release, but no.
One person found this helpful
on March 23, 2017
The disc is defective. Will not play.
on November 21, 2016
Horrible awful movie.
on November 17, 2016
Horrible copy never worked
on December 16, 2014
the digital transfer is horrible for a blu ray. I'm sure there are better edition of this great movie.
on November 7, 2014
no video on dvd there a scam
on February 8, 2009
This version sucks. The original version is good and the new final cut even better as it has missing scenes included. I like the narration as it was in the original, I dont care what ridley scott or ford thought. I do like the original ending as well. I had to give it one star as I have to give it something. The price is waay to high as usual. Amazon chooses to rake canadians over the coals over the prices and not make the prices closer as our dollar is strong. I go to the U.S. site as even with the exchange it ends up cheaper. Nice, thats why I get most of my movies from columbia house, they dont shaft canadians as much. Anyways in ending buy another copy for a little more and you get all versions that way whichever version you like you have for sure and the others for show.
2 people found this helpful
on January 5, 2008
I would like to know how a guy from BC orders from amazon.com, the site doesn't allow shipments to Canada so I have no choice but to shop elsewhere or Amazon.ca and pay more.
3 people found this helpful