countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Empire Red|Change
Price:$389.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on January 29, 2012
This is a great mixer, as to be expected from a KitchenAid product. The only complaint I would have is that the attachments oxidize when washed. It was a bit of a challenge to get them back to a usable condition, but I haven't had any issues since.
on January 27, 2013
I cleared the corner of my counter just for this baby's arrival. if you're the type who doesn't want this out and plan to pull it out from the cupboard when you want to use it...don't bother getting it. You'd be sick of that shortly.

I love my mixer, makes the best whipped potatoes, have made homemade fluff "for the kids" twice which I would never have made with a hand mixer. Wish that more was standard and accompanied the mixer, like the splash shield, the larger bowl, or the bowl with the handle. Same day I ordered this (boxing day incredible deal) I went online at a different store and got the ice cream maker and spatula mixer attachment for half the price of here, also a Canadian site, so shop around :)(though even at half price the ice cream maker was a huge waste of money for me). I made bread, was the first thing I made, I think I'll mostly make it by hand. The mixer seems to labour under the heavy stuff, and when I made pizza crust once, it just didn't seem to incorporate everything too well. After saying all that, I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends, but I would make sure dough isn't their main reason for buying.

***---UPDATE---***: have had the mixer for almost a whole year now, and my complaint about how it seems to labour a bit with dough is still my only complaint. I have used it since for dough, and it's still sitting on my counter, I use it regularly, even a year later. Glad I got it, but I got it at a pretty darn good deal, and I never would have gotten one if it were regular price. If its not on sale, be patient, it's well worth the wait.

I purchased some extras over the year too, which I think are worth mentioning, the mixer head with spatula, and the 5 qt glass mixing bowl with handle. I'd be lost without those extras, but, like the mixer, I shopped around. I bought the ice cream maker and sold that as soon as I could, what a waste of money! I got it brand new online for so cheap, that I actually sold it for $20 more than what I paid!
on April 22, 2013
I like the power of this machine. It works very well. It's a bit awkward adding in dry ingredients though because the beaters are in the way.
on January 20, 2013
I like my kitchenAid mixer very much! It mixes well in no time. I would not be able to bake much without it. The bowl and attachments are easy to put on and take off. It does not take up too much room on the counter as it is a smaller model, but adequate for my needs.

The only downside is that I wish the attachments were dishwasher safe. However they are easy to wash.
on January 27, 2013
GREAT Product! I use it every day at least once if not more. Only wish is that I got one that was a little bigger so I could make more dough for bread. The mixer head seems a little loose at times, but does not interfere with the functioning of the product. I would recommend anyone who likes to create in the kitchen MUST get one!
on September 11, 2013
Love this mixer, but if you are mixing large quantities, you may want to consider the larger version.
Bought it on sale, and am very satisfied with my purchase. Would really like to try the pasta making attachment.
on January 27, 2013
I got this mixer a few weeks ago and haven't used it much, but when I have used it, it works fantastic! The only thing I wish for would have been a handle on the bowl. For the price, it's a great little mixer.
on January 19, 2013
I am very happy with the kitchenaid mixer, but was disappointed that the bowl doesn't have a handle. It's difficult to remove from the mixer.
on January 28, 2012
This is our first kitchen aid mixer. Extremely well made and straightforward to use. Only criticism is I would have liked a more complete recipe book to go with it.
on March 6, 2013
nice brand and high quality