Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 7, 2012
I loved the movie Across the Universe and loved all the songs on the movie, however the soundtrack does not included a lot of those songs. Very dissapointed in the songs that were not on the CD. However not a bad CD, a little pricey for the number of songs that are included. I would recommended making your own CD of the music from this movie to get everything you want.
on February 2, 2014
I loved the movie and the soundtrack brings back memories. There are some really good renditions of Beatles tunes. I especially enjoy I Wanna Hold Your Hand. It is a slower, more romantic version. I am getting married in a week and this is the song that will be playing when my wife is walking down the aisle.
on March 14, 2013
I loved the movie and the soundtrack. Ever think about what the fab 4 would have sounded like with modern production - Across the Universe. Big sound, great vocals and supurb performances.
on June 9, 2012
I loved the movie and the Beattles are one of my most favorite groups,I've listened to their music since the beginning, so it was a treat to buy the CD for the car.
on June 17, 2013
I love it! the songs are beautiful like always.
Got the CD much faster then I expected, so I was really happy!
on February 18, 2015