countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on April 8, 2017
Used to record tapes from a VCR to upload to Google photos. You have to install the drivers. I used it with Corel Videostudio. The set up is easy. You plug one end in to the USB port. The composite cable you plug into the VCR in my case was included. The quality is fine. Nothing to compare it to but seemed to be a faithful recording of the original. I split the video into clips to upload to Google Photos. I did not use the s video input.
on May 9, 2017
The product has no instruction manual. To date I have not had the large amount of time required trying to figure out how to use it. I spent several hours, but it was not enough. I emailed the supplier for information but got no response. The program is not fully functional. It requires further purchase to get all parts to work. This was not explained in the ad. for the product. So, I don't really know yet how well the basic program works. It appears it might be ok,
on November 25, 2015
simple and straight foward. It works very well. Keep in mind it does not convert your VHS to a Blue Ray DVD quality. You are transfering whatever you have on your VHS to whatever format you want. But the quality look the same. You are saving your memories to a digital format and that is awesome for me.
on April 20, 2017
Very useful
on May 19, 2017
exactly what i needed
on May 9, 2017
I have not used it much so far but what I have done it works fine. Easy to use paper manual helps.
on May 8, 2017
Not worth it if you want a capture device go a bit more and get the elgsto it's in HD and better software with monthly updates
on May 19, 2017
The video output was discontinuous, blurry, and had white lines running across it. Serious waste of money.
on November 17, 2016
This card works as described with my Windows 10 PC and is well worth the money. Software installation was easy and quick, although the Start Guide is pretty basic. I used the S-video input to connect it to my 25-year-old(!) Canon 8mm camcorder for video, plus an adapter that came with the camera to connect for audio. Reason I didn't give it 5 stars: The EzGrabber software bundled with the product kept crashing and I had to reinstall it several times to get it working. Even then, it would only transfer about 20 minutes of video and then start overwriting, so I couldn't transfer more than that amount. After reading another reviewer's recommendation, I downloaded VirtualDub for free and used it instead of EzGrabber. Problem solved, although it took some tweaking in VirtualDub's "Capture - Timing" settings to get the video and audio to sync. I can now transfer 2 continuous hours of 8mm tape without a problem. Of course there's a degradation in video quality, but I expected that. I'm really glad I'm transferring our many old 8 mm video tapes to preserve all the footage we took of our children in their early years, before I invested in a digital video camera.
on May 28, 2011
I ordered this product and it arrived within 72 hrs directly to my door.

The drivers for this product are extremely easy to install with Windows Vista and it works like a charm. I had to call technical support to figure out how to remove a green bar from the bottom of my recordings and had an excellent experience. I did not wait any longer than probably 2 minutes, the agent was very polite and knew exactly what to do to fix the problem. The settings of the device were causing the issue and the agent walked me through corrective action without any hesitation.

I would not recommend using the included software with this device. I installed it and it caused my computer to freeze once I attempted to use it. Windows moviemaker is basically the same, it is preinstalled on most computers and works perfectly. I also had to use Windows DVD maker, another preinstalled program to actually burn a DVD.

All in all a good value for the price, it does exactly what I expect it to do: transfer VHS movies onto my computer. I would recommend this product to any person who wants a hassle-free product to convert VHS movies onto a computer (with the exception of the included Ulead DVD software... don't bother with that, It's not worth the time and hassle).