Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis Tools

on November 6, 2017
The blocks are good and worked well. So far no all is good.
on July 30, 2017
Cork is my favourite for a yoga block, better than wood or foam. It has the weight which provides stability and yet is not as hard as wood.
on June 4, 2017
Great product
on February 19, 2016
December 30 - A long over due up-date on my comments below of February 2016. As stated, I also emailed Manuka. They said the smell was due to packaging (plastic) and should clear up once opened. This had failed before.
Perhaps a vinegar wash or other deodorizing application would have worked - I just felt the product should arrive ready to use and didn’t want to take chances on it NOT improving as I did wait a week with no change on the 2nd block and several days on the 3rd. At any rate this 4th block arrived with a much less intense odour to it which did clear up by day 2. A great product and I just love my Manuka mat. As Manuka's
descriptive says, “It will last a life time, maybe two.”

This is a review for the second block that arrived. I ordered one of these blocks initially and it's exactly what I wanted; good size, good weight, solid, stable. So, I ordered a second block.
It arrived smelling of mould. I informed Amazon then waited a week or so to see if the smell would dissipate. It didn't so I did an exchange. This third block has arrived with the same mouldy smell. I just spoke with Amazon and making another exchange with a request that someone check this item before it's mailed out! I've also emailed Manduka and waiting a reply. The Amazon rep. is also contacting the company they deal with. 5 STARS FOR THE FIRST BLOCK.
Fingers crossed for the next replacement because it's a great block - far superior to the soft (GAIAM) blocks I own, though they have their place at times for a restorative asana practice.
The Manduka mat is also wonderful.
on April 1, 2013
I really like the quality of this block, the cork feels very sturdy. There was a little more weight to it than some other ones I've tried, but I found this to be helpful when using it for balancing poses (just in case you start to tip, you have something sturdy that won't topple over). However, it is a little harder than a foam block or other corks if you're putting it under your bum.
on October 14, 2017
Quality!
on December 10, 2013
I use this yoga block interchangeably with my lightweight foam block, depending on the pose. This one is great for increasing the difficulty of certain standing poses by performing them on top of the block, as it is very sturdy and well built - there is definitely some heft to it. It's difficult to review something like this as it is essentially just a block of cork, but for my purposes it has served me well.
on January 1, 2017
I ordered two and one of them arrived with a chipped corner. Didn't want to go through the hassle and ecological footprint of returning/exchanging something over aesthetic purposes since it still gets the job done. The corner in question looks like someone took a lil bite out of it! I tried to superglue it back together but it didn't hold. Not sure if that's a quality control or packaging/delivery issue but it was disappointing to open it and immediately see it (already) breaking. I even tried to superglue it back together but it didn't hold.

If not for the bitten corner (hehe), I would give this 5 stars: sturdy, solid, not too heavy, perfect for when you need to balance weight on your hands for tricky postures.
on April 2, 2013
These blocks seem very stable and well made. The packaging says they are responsibly sourced, as cork is a renewable resource. So far we're very happy with these. We've had them for a month or two now.
on April 30, 2013
I am delighted with these excellent, eco-friendly, cork yoga blocks. They provide much more stability than the lighter weight foam ones and are well worth the cost .