countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout All-New Kindle Furniture Music Deals Store sports Tools

on February 6, 2016
works great.
on February 5, 2014
Great job! Quick too! I'm very happy to put my hands on this baby after all this time. Thanks for the inventory.
on January 27, 2014
This game opens your mind. so many opportunities and possibilities to win.
Computer (AI) is very clever.
BTS is excellent.
on November 6, 2012
Civilization IV and its two expansion packs are extremely well put together pieces of software. The gameplay is excellent, engaging, and will keep you busy for hours (or months if you're not careful).

Cannot recommend this product enough...one of the best games ever.
on August 5, 2012
I believe Civilization is one of the best game ever.

This game holds up in their amazing series.

I do find myself sometimes starting over from the beginning cause it gets a bit slow later on (with so many pieces to move)
still my fav game ever with decent add ons.
on February 3, 2011
Amazing game, I especially love the Civ, and Warlords expansions. Beyond the Sword is okay, but a lot of stuff not too fond of.

If you love the civ games, history and strategy games, buy this!
on August 4, 2010
I purchased this game for my son who loves the Civilization games and wanted the Warlords component. The "complete" software was cheaper than purchasing Warlords component on its own. Unfortunately, although the rest of the software works fine, the Warlords component will not play. In fact we cannot find it anywhere on our computer although we watched it install. We have not yet found a solution to this problem. If we could get the whole thing to work, it would be a great product.