Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Home Office Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Die Hard Collection [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:$11.74+ $3.49 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(4 star). See all 254 reviews
on February 10, 2014
I paid little for this set so it was a good deal. The movies are good quality (keep in mind that the latest movie is not part of this set). It has 4 movies and 1 blueray disk with movieset stuff (making of). The movies are in a hardcover photobook type of booklet. I don't really like it because the disks are just in hard paper sleeves so they might get scratched over time if one is not careful putting them in and taking them out. The quality of the movies is rather good for being older movies. I watched the first 2 on a 50" LCD TV and they looked great.
on February 15, 2015
Love the Die Hard series... and wanted it on BR, so luckily found it reasonably priced on Amazon. I just wish they would stop making Die Hard Movies. When I bought this, "A Good Day to Die Hard" hadn't been released yet.
I know that the Physical media age is slowing, and everything is about Digital, but if you like crisp video quality, awesome surround sound sound, then this is the way to go.
on February 9, 2015
Great price, good movies. Only reason I take off a star is because I don't particularly like the booklet idea for discs. There's some that pull it off, but I just hate sliding my disc(s) against cardboard everytime I pull them out or slide em back in..
on May 4, 2015
One disappointment was that this collection doesn't include the latest movie - the one in Russia with his son, Jack. I should have read the description more carefully.
on June 5, 2017
For action and suspense movie lovers a perfect gift idea
on March 23, 2017
great
on February 9, 2014
I watched all of Die Hard movies and this collection is certainly a collectors' item. Don't miss this exciting collection!
on October 24, 2016
Better quality on the blu ray transfer then 2007 version, and it doesn't include Die hard 5 (terrible movie)
on July 31, 2013
This set was in awesome condition no scratch's case was excellent and previous versions i have owned were so scratched up that made unwatchable without frozen parts.I have watched this many times and will enjoy into the future.
on December 12, 2016
Enjoyed the movies. Good value for the set.