countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). See all 241 reviews
on December 28, 2016
I watched the movie(s) once and now it wont load on my bluray player. It makes it as far as the menu screen then stops. I have to unplug my player then plug it in to eject the disc. The bluray player is upto date on firmware too
on August 22, 2013
It didn't transfer well to Bluray; not in this copy anyway. Sound keeps going out. Volume must be very high to hear it. The picture is as good as you would expect. I have to return the set.
on February 11, 2008
First I wanna say I'm a big fan of Die Hard but there is no way I will pay 127.98$. What's wrong with amazon.ca? Why is the price at Best buy and future shop at 99.99$ and here it's 127.98 $ !!! When they say you save 32$ ( I don't know were they find their compare price of 159.98$) they should actually say you lose 27.98$. I mean on amazon.com it's 90$,it's a diffrence of more then 37$. For sure I will never buy Die Hard over here it's ridiculous.