Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

on August 15, 2014
I've always heard about this movie, but never had the occasion to see it. I can see how it can be considered a classic now! Image quality has probably been remastered, since it is clearer than other films from those years. I think this film highlights really well the dynamics between men and women! Crystal's timing is impeccable as always and Ryan's can really get to you with her charm and quirkiness in this movie! Sure there are some clichés, but this is probably the movie that started those clichés!
on March 24, 2017
This Movie is a Romantic Classic of all time, I was recently updating my old VHS Collection to
DVD'S and I realized that I just had to have this little gem in my Collection. Don't miss When
Harry met Sally it is brilliant Romantic Comedy. With Billy Cyrstal and Meg Ryan you are in
for a treat.
on December 28, 2015
The perfect movie for helpless romantics. I've seen this movie at least two dozen times. The movie's episodic structure and the vignettes from "real couples" between each episode make it as charming as it is fulfilling. Meg Ryan when she was at her best and Billy Crystal is surprising in his role as Harry. The late Bruno Kirby and the multitalented Carrie Fisher offer support.
on October 15, 2017
The dialogue is still fresh and better than Annie Hall's but then it was written by Nora Ephrem.
on April 8, 2013
A terrific film that I highly recommend to all film buffs. Even though it was made several years ago, it stands the test of time. Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan are wonderful to watch over and over again!!
One person found this helpful
on March 24, 2018
Very funny classic
on December 7, 2017
A classic in comedies
on January 17, 2017
Excellent classic movie! I watch it at least twice a year, glad I ordered the DVD.
on April 15, 2013
Un très bon divertissement.
Des prises de vues excellentes.
Scènes d'actions amusantes et très bonne.
Agréable à regarder.
Un bon DVD a avoir dans sa collection.
One person found this helpful
on August 2, 2017
love it already from the video tape