Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Home Office Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

The Darjeeling Limited
Format: DVD|Change

on July 31, 2013
I watch a lot of movies and when I saw the cast I was like , why not. I love everything about this movie, where should I start. The cinematography is fantastic, covering many different landscapes as the characters travel India. The music is simply perfect for the movie, I cannot imagine other choices for the scenes sometimes I still feel like I'm in the movie when I hear the songs. The character development is my favourite part about this movie, you get to see the characters grow and develop as the movie progresses and you end up with really lifelike and raw characters that are really the crowning achievement of this fantastic film. Definitely take time to watch this one, and then pick up your own copy.
on February 20, 2018
love this movie. quirky but funny and serious and all rolled in one.
on January 3, 2014
Gets better with more viewings. Beautifully curated soundtrack with songs taken from Bollywood movies. I wish I could buy the brothers' luggage! Adrian Brody looks super gorgeous throughout. Bit of a slow paced movie but more focused than some of the larger ensemble cast Anderson films.
on March 5, 2017
A classic!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 3, 2015
As a Wes Anderson movie, this is no accident of excellent film making...
on April 18, 2016
It was sooooooooooo boring expected more from Owen Wilson
on November 5, 2014
Received it quick...excellent movie...definitely one of Wes Anderson's best.
on August 21, 2017
Great movie, has the bonus beginning as well.
on June 3, 2017
Good movie.
on January 5, 2014
How can you go wrong? Great movie. Great casting. And Wes Anderson.