countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Video Game|Change

on March 10, 2011
This game was a wonderful FPS game and wasn't honored as well as it should have been by the media. If your into FPS games this is a must have for playstation owners.You play as Nathan Hale who is fighting against Chimera that are taking over the planet and as you play you gain respect for the characters in Resistance 2. If you like playing with people co-op is available if you want to battle against other users play Competitive. All in all this game is hands down one of my favorities and is definately worth your money. Hope you enjoy another one of Insomniac's hits.
on December 5, 2011
much better then the previous game, better graphics, story, and sound, this is an underrated game series, worth every dollar.
on January 7, 2009
I'm not a gamer and bought Resistance: Fall of Man solely to play with my hubby. I have no interest playing online with others. We had a blast playing campaign co-op in RFOM, so when R2 came out, I eagerly bought it with the anticipation of hours of campaign co-op fun. So we were very surprised and disappointed to discover that they had taken away offline campaign co-op. The offline co-op available is horrible - the missions are completely random, it's extremely tedious to play a map over and over again just to unlock another map, and one of us will never retain our XP.

I know most people love the sequel because of its online capabilities. However, not everyone who purchase this game wants to play online. If Insomniac can come up with the "revolutionary" 60-player option, the least they could do is to retain campaign co-op for offline players. I know I'm in the minority but I'm very disappointed with this sequel. If there is an R3 in the works, I really hope Insomniac will restore offline campaign co-op capability.
on May 25, 2009
I want to preamble by saying this game is great. It's fun, there are numerous different locations and some fun bosses to beat.

However, the #1 complaint I have that stopped an otherwise graphically beautiful, epic game, from getting 5 stars, is the lack of a strong story line. While the plot sounds epic, the way the cut-scenes are filmed stops the player from really caring about the situation. We are witness to the invasion and destruction of San Fransisco, and a serious threat to the continental defenses of the US, but there is never a sense that it REALLY matters.

This is a great, but generic first person shooter. About 15 hours of game play if you have fun playing.
on June 3, 2010
Aquamarine is right on her review as far as i am concerned...prefectly right...Insomniac threw this together without due respect for what originally made it good as well as us fans who loved part one and who do NOT play online...rent first if at all or wait for part three in hopes of return to greatness that part 2 left us without...
on February 21, 2017
Classic PS3 Game. Hopefully they remaster this series for the PS4 or future consoles.
on February 21, 2017
Je suis satisfait du service et l'article est conforme à la description ! merci !
on July 3, 2016
I have only booted it up. So far so good.
on December 15, 2016