countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Pearl Metallic|Style Name: Stand Mixer|Change

on July 26, 2016
It was money well spent. It's great and it makes life much easier as I'm getting older. Cheers
on July 22, 2016
This things a beast, Wife just loves it
on July 15, 2016
Just outside of warranty, it stripped the worm gear. We were able to a by third-party replacement part. Then, a few weeks later, the speed control switch failed. That was a more expensive part from a local appliance parts store. We have spent about $80 on parts alone.

This mixer absolutely cannot handle bread dough at 6 cups of flour much less at the rated 14 cups of flour: the motor overheats very quickly.

It also cannot handle small quantities very well as no amount of tinkering with the adjustment screw will get the whisk close enough to the sides and bottom of the bowl to, say, whip a couple of egg whites.

I cannot recommend this product.
on July 15, 2016
greattttttttt
on June 26, 2016
We had a smaller KitchenAid mixer die on us, and after a fix that lasted for a few months before dying again, we upgraded to this. Zero regrets. This thing is awesome, and much of our delicious homemade food finds itself whirling in this big steel bowl at some point before being eaten. Tons of power, epic attachments (just imagine homemade pasta followed by homemade ice cream...) and fun colours. Don't bother with the smaller ones - this big guy is where it's at. My only complaint is that I need to spend more time running because of all of the delicious food thing thing helps to churn out...
on June 25, 2016
Ive owned this kitchen mixer for a few years, I picked this Stainless Colour, not only to go with my other Stainless Steel appliances, but blends in well as "a whole". It features many attachments, it also comes in many different colours to match your kitchen. You are also able to purchase any "Add-on's" to add to your collection e.g.. Pasta attachments. It also cleans very well when washing. One thing that I wish didn't happen is the bowl leaves scratches inside overtime. I also had no luck in finding the correct Pouring Shield to fix this. Not like I really needed it, but it would come in handy. With the limited amount of baking/cooking this Mixer does the trick.
review image review image review image
on June 23, 2016
great product
on June 18, 2016
good
on June 13, 2016
Great mixer, works amazingly and haven't had any problems thus far.
on June 10, 2016
I really love this mixer