Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on August 17, 2017
Although by todays standards the effects are sub par but for those of us who seen it as a kids I assure you we, were pretty freaked out. Everyone wanted to be Indiana Jones, with his whip, hat, dashing good looks, wit and ability to get out of every sticky situation, even after being caught! :O Its a great story line, lots of action, some romance and excellent one liners.
on July 15, 2015
I never watched Indiana Jones before, so I was quite blown away by how amazing everything was in this movie; the humour, the stuntwork, the action scenes, cinematography...everything is perfect. The blu ray transfer is excellent too; the first scene in the temple is a little bit too dark, but once the movie moves to Cairo the picture quality shines. Audio is also amazing, with John Williams score crisp and clear. The only thing I wish the disc had were more extras, but that doesn't really detract from the package as a whole. Shipped and delivered on time. Would highly recommend.
on August 19, 2010
My family and I saw this movie many years ago. I bought the movie because of the happy memories we still share about it. It is a wonderful, action packed, edge of seat movie at the end of which I realized I had been holding my breath much of the time. There is a terrifying scene near the beginning in which helpers get pinned to the tunnel wall by razor sharp spears and "Indie" (the hero) is pursued down the tunnel by a bone crushing .... Well, you gotta see it if you have not already. Just be prepared for a severe test of your bladder control! I saw the movie when I was a lot younger. I saw it again when I bought it just recently. I am happy to report that, despite being much older, my bladder is still in good shape!

The "ark" which Indie seeks is the ancient Ark of the Covenant in which the Hebrew people carried the two stone tablets on which the finger of God had written the Ten Commandments in the presence of Moses. The Ark has great powers and Nazi archaeologists want to seize it to defeat Germany's enemies. Indianna Jones saves the world!
on July 19, 2017
The movie is nearly perfect!...that said this Blueray version is a disappointment. There is virtually no additional content on the disk other than the original movie trailer. No behind the scenes, making of's or anything like that...oh and no DVD copy either.
on March 9, 2016
What can you say about Raiders? It was the standard to which all action movies were measured against at the time and solidified Harrison Ford as a bankable star. To this day it still looks great as its story is timeless. I've probably seen it a 100 times and will happily watch it 100 more.
on May 26, 2017
This looks to be a burnt copy of the movie. I'm not saying the quality of the actual movie is bad but the DVD cover is off and smaller than the box.
on March 12, 2018
great
on January 8, 2018
The original, and arguably the best in the Indiana Jones series.
on January 17, 2016
Great movie, a classic. Nothing better than sitting down after a hard days work and watching Indy do his thing, all in bright high definition.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 15, 2014
Although some scenes are quite obviously chromakey, this classic still holds up! Snakes... it had to be snakes..