countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$10.98+ $3.49 shipping

on January 4, 2017
great service will definitely order again.....cheers and thank you....
on March 8, 2017
Loved revisiting the show I watched as kid, definitely told better story than newer shows do
on December 2, 2015
Great episodes, always loved the X-men and spiderman crossover. Had poor quality but I was able to get used to it. It even came with two bonus episodes of ironman.
on June 2, 2008
I BOUGHT THIS DVD BECAUSE I NEVER SAW THE END TO MUTANT AGENDA IN THE MID 90’S

I FINISHED WATCHING IT AND MUST SAY IT’S A VERY AVERAGE TRANSFER (VHS TO DVD)
SO PLEASE BE WARNED THIS IS NOT TOP QUALITY STANDARD, NO SCENE SELECTION NO SUBTITLES NO INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTARIES ETC ETC
JUST A STRAIGHT PLAY MENU AND 2 CARTOONS OF IRON MAN.

I HOPE WE WILL GET THE COMPLETE SPIDER-MAN CARTOON COLLECTION ONE DAY I REMEMBERED WATCHING THEM ON TV THEY WERE FUNNY AND DAM GOOD CARTOONS IN MY OPINION THEY WERE AWESOME.
I ALSO MADE MY NEPHEW WATCH THEM WHEN THEY WERE SMALL AND SHOWED THEM MY COMICS OF SPIDY THAT I COLLECTED AS I CHILD THEY WERE HOOKED ON IT,
I JUST CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY ANY STUDIO IS NOT RELEASING A COMPLETE SET
WE HAVE THE 3 FILMS WE HAVE THE 1967 CARTOON COLLECTION AND THE NEW ANIMATED VERSION BUT WHY IS THERE NO 90’S COLLECTION
MAYBE ONE DAY (AS THE SAYING GOES).
on April 19, 2008
I remember seeing the spider-man, x-men cross over episode in the early 90's. Trust me, its a good show to buy!