countdown All-New Kindle Music Deals Store boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Tools Learn more Furniture sports

on October 23, 2012
This bottle warmer gets the bottles to the perfect temperature no matter what brand of bottle, shape/size we use and fast as well. It's easy to clean. Just use a little vinegar and let it sit for a bit and then give it a rinse and a wipe. All bottle warmers will develop some gunk over time and need to be cleaned regularly. Very happy with this purchase so far. The beep is rather loud but it doesn't seem to bother my baby and I am used to it now.
on October 24, 2013
The product pictured is not the product I received. The pictured item is no longer available and has been replaced with a different product. Amazon needs to update their picture, ended up returning item received.
on June 20, 2016
I needed to replace my first years bottle warmer and read great reviews on this bottle warmer so decided to buy this one. It works great and is really fast, I can warm a bottle in as little as a minute and also has an auto shut off which is great!
on December 8, 2015
Has to be pre filled with water, before each use.
It beats the purpose out of this item, as we didn't want to go downstairs in the middle of the night to warm up the bottle in the microwave, but we need to do it anyway, as the food warmer has to have water in...
It takes about 30 sec to warm up the bottle, but it is not enough for 60cc (2oz), no need to mention that as far as you go, the size increase...
on March 9, 2016
I'm trying to stay away from using a microwave so am using this bottle warmer strictly to heat up my 6 month old baby's food and it works very well, I'm just having a very difficult time finding glass dishes that are small enough to fit in the warmer and won't shatter from the hot steam...I've since ordered 4oz mason jars to try and am waiting for them to arrive...hoping those will work!
on November 27, 2015
Heats up breastmilk safely and quickly. Read the instructions before use; I've never used a bottle warmer before and filled the unit thinking it was just a fancy water boiler. It boiled over (my fault). You use the little cup to add a tiny bit of water and it shuts off when the water us gone.
on October 23, 2014
This product sucks. Quit working after a week! I do not recommend
on February 3, 2016
I give this a 3* rating because I wish they used a metal hot plate, like in the Munch in sterilizer I have. Hate the crusty stuff that has caked on to the surface from each time of warming the bottles.
on November 26, 2015
Says you can use disposable bottles with this. Nope...melted them. Melted the plastic bottles as well. Cost me more in bottles now because this warmer overheated. Horrible product.
on February 24, 2016
Can't live without it. It is small enough that I take it to the in laws for dinner with no hesitation. Takes about 90 seconds to warm up a bottle from the fridge.

See 1 answered question