Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Hit Man: David Foster And Friends
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 31, 2011
From the powerful voice of Charisse to the sultry country voice of Blake Shelton, this show is worth its weight in gold, but then this is David Foster we're talking about. A true genious when it comes to recognizing and delivering talent. It's a concert in two parts, so allow yourself lots of time or have a couple of entertaining evenings. The lineup of performers is more than can be mentioned here, but they include Celine Dion, Katherine McPhee, Brian McKnight, Michael Buble, Josh Grobin,etc.,etc. This purchase is worth the price as you not only get the full DVD concert but also a CD with a few of the selections from the concert. Glad to have it in my collection.
on August 14, 2010
Hitman with David Foster and friends has to be one of the best DVD/CD that I have in my collection. This is my third purchase of this product for friends as gifts from Amazon. I love it, they love it and you will too!
on October 25, 2016
Good product.
on September 29, 2015
Classic
on April 24, 2015
Like every track which is unusual
on August 20, 2014
Perfect
on March 9, 2016
Was very pleased with the CD and the DVD. Excellent value.
on March 6, 2009
This DVD/CD combination is possibly the best "concert" DVD that we have purchased. My spouse and I have played it many times with the sound level on high. Amazing voices and instruments from the cast of talented singers/musicians. In the company of OUR friends, we have played the DVD and they loved it also. After viewing the DVD, we bought more to give out as memorable and enjoyable gifts. If you are a fan of Andrea Bocelli, I highly recommend the DVD "Under the Desert Sky".
on March 1, 2009
All the "friends" + Foster's music make this a very enjoyable program if you can mute during the times David Foster is speaking. He is all about himself and doesn't present as very bright. Musically, I love him and he has genuity, but his personal life is quite gross. After reading his book with all the crude language and admissions of womanizing, I am fascinated that someone who can be so beautiful musically, can be so gross personally. It's quite schizophrenic.
on November 12, 2009
This is the best musical video I have seen and heard in years. David Foster is a musical genius. It is hard to pick out certain performers, but I particularly enjoyed Michael Buble.