Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite sports Tools

Customer reviews

on July 19, 2012
Two thumbs up for this knock out storyline.
Between the writers and the talented acting crew I'm mystified at why the network stopped producing this heart felt story of the Walker family.

Anyone wondering if they should purchase this product ~ you shouldn't second guess yourself. Don't hesitate! Buy the series!
on January 14, 2015
I love the entire series and have watched it many times. This season is my favourite. I have had it a while but I think the shipping time was reasonable and the product itself had no issues.
on May 24, 2016
Birthday Present
on March 2, 2016
Product as described.
on April 15, 2009
I was at first resistant to starting the show when my friends gave me the 1st season, and after the first episode, I could not bring myself to stop and go to bed... It took about 10 days for us to finish the whole season, and went on to the 2nd season! I cannot wait to get my hands on Season 3. Try this and you'll see what I mean :-)
on January 27, 2017
Excellent show...I love when the acting speaks for itself!
on September 18, 2016
good series
on May 16, 2013
Just keeps getting better every season. It's a must watch!! Can't stop watching this show. I love the story lines!
on August 17, 2015
Wish the series never ended!
on April 30, 2015