Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on December 7, 2017
Good product and arrived on time.
on March 3, 2016
Quality construction, and love that it has a handle-strap on BOTH ends. Could be slightly firmer at the ends, but overall is great for my needs.
on January 8, 2013
This is a much better quality bolster than we had locally available and it is a good size, larger than most I had seen. The zip off cover is a bonus. My daughter found it a valuable addition to her yoga practice.
on March 19, 2014
A good quality bolster that remains firm! I am very impressed! It is the perfect size for me at 5'2 and also my husband who is 5'10. It adds to our home yoga practice when away from the studio.
on May 11, 2017
I like everything about it, but was intimidated about circumference. I am hoping that it will lessen with use.
on May 29, 2017
The quality of the product is perfect. Very good purchase, I recommanded.
on April 17, 2015
love it. it helps with my yoga and I love stretching my back out on it. very comfortable and keeps its shape
on April 6, 2017
I liked it so much I bought two. one for work and one for home!
on February 16, 2017
quite big! but great for Saddle pose
on February 16, 2014
Nice and comfortable and good quality. Nice size for myself as I am tall but someone who is under 5'5 may find it too long