TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 4, 2014
In my opinion... The BEST interior BBQ you'll ever make!
Really good, heats very fast, top temperature in 2 or 3 minutes.
I made and tried everything with it, Panninis, Chicken breasts, hamburger patties etc etc.
Worked amazingly great ALL the time! very impressed!

It collects fat in a separate container, which is great and so easy to clean.
Non-sticky surface, super easy to clean as well. And just the right pressure from the cover to grill to perfection!

You wont regret it, great price too!
on March 25, 2010
This is a great and easy grill >> Pork Steaks, Prime Rib, Chicken breast cooks quickly and easier than any other that I have ever used before! I am 61 yrs so I have done some cooking (5 children) It is very easy to clean when done > unplug and put wet paper towels on the grill area and shut it! the moisture makes clean just wiping it off. nothing is sticking to it i wait about 15 mins. go back and wipe it down :) I highly recommend it!
on July 22, 2016
The temperature control knob broke after 2 months use and now it only works at one temperature when plugged in. Also it would be nice if the grill was on more of an angle so the fat could drip down and into the container. I find a lot of it ends up staying on the grill and burning, making the grill hard to clean.
on June 12, 2016
This was a great buy. Its easy to use and easy to clean too. I wasn't at home when it was delivered but it was left at my local post office which was fantastic. Great for using outdoor as a pseudo BBQ:). Love my grilled veggie sandwiches too from it.
on June 4, 2016
Not quites what I expected. It grills perfectly but unlike the comments I read it is not easy to clean, especially if what you cooked is slithly greassy. But if you intend to mainly use it for paninis it is great.
on November 9, 2013
I had two appliances that were lost in a flood and I chose this to replace both of them. It does a great job as a panini press and a grill.
on June 17, 2014
Seemed like it would have been a great grill but we experienced a similar fault to Chloe (who left the first 3 star review) but the temperature control on/off dial wasn't broken right off on ours. Instead it sometimes slipped and sometimes seemed to have too much resistance. We could have it set to maximum heat and the grill would stay stone cold, and other times, if we had got it to come on in the first place, turning the dial back to the off position would leave the grill hot.

Have to say, it cooked fine while it was on though, LOL!

Returned for a full refund.
on March 3, 2014
Works perfect. I use it every day. Cook chicken, steak and fish, doesnt dry out the meat at all. Great for paninis as well. No problem cleaning as long as you do it right away.
on January 10, 2016
Absolutely love it.

I use it as a grill, a toaster, a Panini press, and in some cases an oven. Similar to that George Foreman grill everyone's heard about, it can grill up your food and it angled to drain all the fat into a tray. I absolutely love how this grill however, presses closed, it doesn't hinge closed like similar grills, meaning you get completely even surface area making it great for steaks and sandwiches.

I found the best way to clean it is to turn it on, and wipe down with a wet cloth while its hot. If the food is stuck on, probably because you forgot to clean it last time, use a wet paper towel and heat it inside the press, it'll steam clean itself, all you got to do is give it a quick wipe.

Affordable home grill for anyone to make easy and delicious meals.
on December 21, 2013
Overall this grill works fine! We had an issue with the one we received, but we are getting a new one from Hamilton Beach, so it's all good. The only thing that's not so great about it, is the cleaning process. It's a bit difficult, and needs quite a bit of elbow grease!