countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on May 2, 2017
Powerful mixer. have had three of them. Beaters are great. They typically become garbage too quickly due to an internal gear being made out of plastic instead of metal. It's the same piece every time. I think the quality is dropping. We just bought another replacement (fourth in ~10 years) and this one is going back to the store: the receptacle for one of the beaters is crooked so the beater wobbles noticeably.
on June 25, 2017
Do not buy this mixer, the beaters are flimsy and break in under 20 uses, can't find replacements anywhere they only take cuisinart beaters, I have searched everywhere. Now I have a useless mixer with no beaters!
on April 5, 2017
works great, lots of power. The whisk did break but Cuisnart replaced it right away, great customer service!
on March 23, 2017
Delivery was quick. This hand mixer is better than my previous one since it has more speeds. Fewer speeds meant more splashing regardless of what was being mixed. Simple push button control for speed. Quite happy with this mixer at a sale price otherwise too overpriced.
on July 19, 2015
I love this, my hubby got it for me for Mother's Day and it still works. Only con is that it is pretty fast at first speed, as others have said but I find it's still fine to work with.
on May 11, 2017
I am fully satisfied with this mixer. It is powerful and has been equal to everything I have expected from it.Plenty of speed options.
on June 24, 2017
Good one!
on July 31, 2016
It's fantastic. I had one before and it served me well for 20 years , My neighbour loved it and so I gave it to her And I bought another cuisinart for myself.
on August 4, 2017
Haven't actually used it yet. Just thought I should have one rather than always having to use the large heavy mixers.
on May 19, 2015