countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 22, 2017
This is an album that bass players and enthusiasts will appreciate. Is it the most well balanced? Absolutely not. Show me a solo bass album that is ;)

Close your eyes, tap your foot, and play along to the groove. The mixing/recording is well done and sounds great on a hi-fi stereo. Looks like this album must be out of print as it's been difficult to locate and does not appear to be available in the usual digital places. Pick it up if you find a reasonably priced copy while you can!
on August 18, 2009
This is not just a bass album. The compositions on this CD are very nice. I am a big Marcus Miller fan and I love his albums. My favorite Stanley Clarke Cd is the first Stanley Clarke and the last one, Toys of Men. I apreciate the talent of Victor but I can't listen to his CD's. For me, this is the best album Victor played on. This CD is better than you can imagine. I saw the boys live in Ottawa, they played most of the songs on this CD. If they're ever a live version of Thunder, I will get it. This CD is not getting 5 stars just because I saw the energie they have live. It is a very clean, rich bass oriented cd, lots of nice melodies. It's not just a bass solo. Miller produced it, so that says it all.