countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(4 star). See all 436 reviews
on February 22, 2014
I have to admit, I *almost* didn't purchase this item after reading some of the reviews. Many of the reviews paint this jewelry cleaner in a bad light and truly almost deterred me from trying it for myself but something in my gut kept nagging at me to go forth. I'm really glad I did.

So what you have to run some of the jewelry through a few times before removing all the tarnish! Honestly, at least I'm not scrubbing and polishing getting my hands dirty and dried out. Yes, it works MUCH better if you add a cleaner to the water and I'm glad I read that in the reviews so I could order it at the same time but for the price, this machine does what it promises to do. It does take up to six or seven cycles to clean highly tarnished silver but again, it's not spending my energy in the process and I was quite surprised that it does get the thick tarnish off without elbow grease!

I tried running the cycle with and without special cleaner (I just got the stuff here that is for use with these types of jewelry systems) and truthfully, though in the description it says it cleans with just water, using the special cleaner is needed. I'm sure you can clean very lightly soiled items with plain water but anything with visible dirt or grime does need the specialized cleaner.

Again, for the price, this is totally worth it in my opinion and I am glad I trusted my gut on this one. I have no regrets about purchasing it and would buy it again in the future.

Happy shopping!!!
on March 14, 2017
would not purchase without cleaner but it worked great with the cleaner added
on March 2, 2017
hurts the ears a little if your sensitive to the high pitch noise a little but works like a charm
on March 6, 2017
Loved it. It arrived quickly, ready for use, and does a good job cleaning jewelry. For older or tarnished jewelry, it took two or three cleanings to start noticing a difference.
on June 19, 2017
The product works very well, but I was somewhat disappointed that it didn't clean my jewelry to "sparkling"
on March 27, 2017
This is the second Ultrasonic I have purchased, this time it was a gift. I am very happy with the results and recommend that you purchase the cleaner that is recommended to really get your jewellery clean.
on March 16, 2017
EASY AND GREAT FOR A GOOD CLEANING AND SHINE
on September 8, 2016
Great little device! Jewelry comes out sparkly clean. I used with the Blitz Gem and Jewelry cleaner.
on March 8, 2017
It works great!
on June 1, 2015
I bought this on the recommendation of a friend who has had his for a couple of years. My intention was to use it mainly for cleaning the dust and oil accumulated on the glass crystals on my lighting near my kitchen area. It works very well (see photos below of before and after). One cycle (~3 minutes) with water and about 1 teaspoon of mild detergent was used. I did a thorough rinse after. This also worked wonders on my glasses silicone coated nosepads which had accumulated some dark stains.

Minor nitpick is that the rubber grommet/strainrelief attached to the cord was not inserted at the case. I had to push it in with a bit of workout with my fingers.
review image review image