Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on March 21, 2018
This is the third steamer we have purchased because we use them a lot and they wear out, a great way of cooking veggies to keep flavour and so that they don't go mushy. This is probably the worst designed steamer that I have used, only the bottom basket fits on the bottom shelf so they can't be rotated for more even cooking and the steam has a hard time making it to the top layer - I will only use two layers now I know this. You can't even store the baskets neatly on top of the base because the bigger basket doesn't fit. On a positive note, it is nice a sturdy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 8, 2017
We've never had such delicious corn on the cob before. It holds about 3 corn on the cobs on each level so approximately depending on size about 9 full corn on the cobs total. This is a superb machine. Everything Breville makes is always superb.
on October 6, 2017
This works well to cook my food in. Easy to use and maintain. Everything can be disassembled and reassembled for cleaning also.
on April 12, 2018
Very good. Do the job. It is my second one. The first was bought 5 years ago or so. Exactly the same model. It could have been ameliorated (e.g. screen with some light...). The plastic will probably crack like the first one after many uses.
on March 20, 2016
This is the best steamer I have ever used and I have been using this type of stacked steaming for over 15 years. This one was a gift for my sisters. They love it - and have made a point of telling me that 'every' time I speak with them.
on April 14, 2018
Love this, works really great especially when you have large groups of guests and a lot of veggies to steam.
on August 29, 2014
The steamer's electronic system did not work. The Breville people are aware of a problem with the electronics and asked us to return the unit. They replaced our original purchase with a unit with the same problem. We are returning it and have requested a full refund.
on October 23, 2017
Took long time to steam meats and veggies not sure it worked well. I ended up throwing it out when moving. The plastic was flimsey unfortunately.
on September 12, 2017
Cheep electronic. Broke after few uses. Breville replaced it and it broke again! Breville is better usually!
on October 31, 2017
It performs as I thought it would and I'm happy with it.