Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on March 17, 2014
I purchased this as a gift and recipient very happy. I thought the sides would be just a grey plastic by the price tag and quick thumbnail view but it is actually stainless steel. Rotates easily, holds cups firmly.
on May 16, 2014
This is a sleek, stylish device for holding the single-serve coffee pods. It's not overly large, holds 30 K-cups which is enough, and swivels gently so both sides can be easily accessed. The Carousel is not a necessity since you can put the K-cups in a bowl, basket or just keep them in their original boxes, but it is a nice addition to the single-cup brewer. I'm glad I bought one.
VINE VOICETOP 50 REVIEWERon November 1, 2014
Branded... But it's a very attractive carousel with amazingly smooth turning.

Though why is this branded with "order more from..." It makes it feel like I got this for free from them..
on November 14, 2017
Just what I expected
on June 16, 2012
AsI am very limited to space on my counter top I am very pleased with my K cup holder becasuce even though it holds 30 K cups it takes a very little footprint on my counter top . It also looks sleek and neat and so easy to display your cups and it spins so easley I would deffently recomend this to anyone who uses the K cups as a very snart and neat item to let you see your K cup choice so easily
on May 2, 2014
After having 4-5 boxes of various K-Cups stacking up on the counter we ordered this caroussel. It works smoothly, and is heavy enough that it does not tip. For the price we're glad to see it was made of stainless steel and not 100% plastic. Looks nice next to brewer, takes little space. Goodbye boxes...
on December 3, 2016
I have used my carousel now for a couple of years and still love it.
on May 19, 2014
Very good and works easily. Good product, looks good on my counter. Would be nice if it was bigger. This is stupid having to put a certain amount of words. Will not do any more reviews.
on September 23, 2013
I really like the slim profile of this caroussel, it doesn't take up a lot of counter space and it looks great! It's easy to swivel around and holds 30 k-cups which is perfect for our family of 2! Liked it so much I bought one for my brother as well, he loves it!
on April 26, 2014
works perfectly in our pantry and great for display when entertaining :) does not tip over and fits enough k cups to last a while.. stores well.