countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 14, 2014
This is perfect, it doesn't take up too much space, it swivels so I can have access to both sides without having to turn it around manually. Next time I will look for something similar for more k-cups though, I think 30 isn't enough for all the different flavors/types I have. But I recommend this item.
on August 22, 2013
this is an excellent product. I gave it to my landlady and she also likes it. I also purchased another one for myself. I love the shape of this product and the colors go with any décor in my opinion. the size is good and the 30 cup capability is fine. I looked at other styles and thought this one was the best. I also checked this style at other places and found that this was an excellent price, way below some other brands.
on May 16, 2014
This is a sleek, stylish device for holding the single-serve coffee pods. It's not overly large, holds 30 K-cups which is enough, and swivels gently so both sides can be easily accessed. The Carousel is not a necessity since you can put the K-cups in a bowl, basket or just keep them in their original boxes, but it is a nice addition to the single-cup brewer. I'm glad I bought one.
on March 28, 2012
Overall the carousel is fine. What's really annoying me about it is that on both sides of the base (one side in French) is imprinted "order more kcups from breville.com". This is permanent and in silver letters.
If they were providing this for free I wouldn't mind the advertising. But seeing as its a plastic carousel for $25, I'd prefer to not have to see this everyday and feel it takes away from the aesthetic. If this was easier to return I would do it. I see there is a keurig version that doesn't appear to have this. Not sure where to get it in Canada though.
Anyway, just thought everyone should know since this hasn't been mentioned before and might annoy some other people as well.
on May 2, 2014
After having 4-5 boxes of various K-Cups stacking up on the counter we ordered this caroussel. It works smoothly, and is heavy enough that it does not tip. For the price we're glad to see it was made of stainless steel and not 100% plastic. Looks nice next to brewer, takes little space. Goodbye boxes...
on January 31, 2014
This is great quality for the price, I was kind shocked it wasn't cheaper plastic. It does what it is supposed to and swivels and stores my coffee. Easy peasy! I like it!
on May 29, 2014
I have very little counter space and was looking for something small and classy but held a good amount of coffee. This delivered on all counts. It swivels easily and takes up little space. It really looks nice beside the Keurig. The only issue I've encountered is sometimes when removing a cup you can catch the lip of the cup above or below and knock it out. As long as you are aware and remove the cup straight out it doesn't happen.

I would recommend this product to anyone. It would make a nice gift too. I would buy it again. I put my regular coffee on one side and my teas decaf and chocolate on the other. Very nice display.
on December 27, 2011
I choose this one over the more attractive circle k-cup holder because it holds more and takes up less space. It works just fine. Received it in time for x-mas.
on December 14, 2012
I have a keurig machine but bought this holder as it holds more cups. It is stylish with the black and stainless steel
finish
on March 20, 2015
Excellent carousel. Looks great. Smooth swivel. Takes up very less space on the counter. Looks way better than all other carousels or K-Cup storage solutions I looked at before buying this. The suction at the bottom keeps the carousel in place.